We are always working on our solid carbide end mills catalogue. It is in constant and continuous evolution because every year we update it with new end mills. We guarantee high level of performances on our milling cutters by using the best raw material blanks and the latest updated tool machines. Excellent skills of our workmen made the perfect combination.
On the catalogue you can find milling cutters in a wide range, different lengths and diameters even odd and half measures.
Type of solid carbide end millsHere below the end mill you find in the catalogue:
- Solid carbide end mills for steel and cast iron machining, with and without chip breaker, with irregular division and helix angle;
- end mills with diameters 3.8 - 4.8 - 5.78 - 6.75 - 7.75 - 9.7 - 11.7 - 13.7 - 15.7 - 17.7 -19.7;
- end mills with reinforced shank;
- decimal and centesimal reamers;
- Multi-function end mills, a quarter-circle end mills, centre drills, chamfering, countersink, cutters;
- super finishing, milling cutters for engraving;
- ultra micrograin cutters for machining hardened steels and high alloy steels;
- high feed cutters and HSC end mills for high-performance, micro end mills;
- milling cutters for deep machining (rib end mills);
- end mills for aluminium and / or plastics, right and left helix, also with polished flutes;
- spherical and toric end mills for machining quenched and tempered materials.
End mills and reamers for the machining of different materialsOn our catalogue you can find end mills and reamers for the machining of the following materials:
- milling cutters and reamers for machining of steel and cast iron (gray cast iron, ductile iron);
- end mills and reamers for machining of Stainless steels, Duplex, Titanium, Titanium alloys, Inconel, Nimonic, Hastelloy, Waspalloy, Monel, Incoloy, Rene and high-strength materials;
- end mills for machining graphite;
- end mills for machining aluminum, light alloys, copper, bronze, brass and plastics.
Slide Solid Carbide catalogue